Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bollywood News: Katrina is definitely more beautiful, says Anushka!


One thing that makes Anushka Sharma stand out in the crowd is her confidence and talent. Her beauty comes secondary. She is a super talented female and it is clearly seen in all her four films.

It is heard that before Band Baaja Baaraat happened, Anushka came across directors who bluntly told her that they needed someone who is “stunningly beautiful” and that she didn’t fulfil their criteria.

Talking to a news magazine, Anushka said she was literally speechless when the Yash Chopra new film’s press release said that the film stars Shahrukh Khan with the “very beautiful” Katrina Kaif and the “very talented” Anushka Sharma.

“I didn’t know how to react when I read that. I didn’t know whether I should be happy that I’m talented or be sad that I’m not beautiful. I remember having this conversation with my father. I guess I’ll have to find solace in Adi’s (Aditya Chopra) words who told me, “We chose you because you can act and that beauty is not your USP”.”

The actress also believes that she doesn’t need a PR to survive in this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment